Topic: Surprise visit

I can't post this on Facebook since they haven't surprised everyone yet, but I just got the best surprise! My friends that are stationed in Oman just knocked on my door! She was watching my FB posts to see when I got home from my doctor visits, and ambushed me!
They've been gone about a year, and it was a wonderful surprise to see them! They have so much to do in the 2 weeks they are here, but we are hoping to have a free afternoon to meet for lunch at the neighborhood healthy fast food place. It's called Bryn and Danes and is organic beef, chicken, or veggie burgers or salads and organic flavored teas. Yummy!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Surprise visit

Kris.....these are the kind of friends all wish for - what a gift of joy this is.  Enjoy, dear Kris, you deserve a break from it all.  Hoping for you to meet up at Bryn and Dane's.  Food sounds absolutely declicious.  When and if I should return to Philadelphia please, take me there also.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Oh Kris, what a nice surprise! Have a wonderful visit, I know there will be lots to talk about! To me anyplace is good to eat as long as they don't make egg rolls with canned sauerkraut! That was sac religious! This is news we love.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

What a great surprise Kris! It's nice to have friends like that and I know that you will have a great time catching up with them! Have a blast and enjoy the food!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.