Topic: Today Should Have Been our 19th

To :Lainy From Teddy HAPPY 19th

I’m at your side each night and day,
In your heart is where I’ll stay.
You can feel, see or hear,
I am not gone, I’m always near.
I'm the colorful leaves when fall comes round,
The pure white snow that blankets ground.
I’m the first bright blossom you’ll see in Spring.
The first warm raindrop that April will bring.
I'm the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine,
And you'll see that the face in the moon is mine.
I'll whisper your name through the leaves on the trees,
And you'll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.
I'm the salty tears that flow when you weep,
And the beautiful dreams that come while you sleep.
I'm the smile you see on a baby's face.
Just look for me, I'm every place!

To Teddy, my love only grows more each day!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Today Should Have Been our 19th

Happy anniversary, Lainy.
I hope Teddy visits you today! Maybe he will make your wedding picture buzz! Wouldn't that be wonderful?
Love,

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Hi Lainy,

Happy 19th anniversary!!!  I hope you can have some happy memories today and feel Teddy close to you today and always!

Hugs & Love,
Mary

Thanks Kris and Mary. Just brushed my teeth in case I get a kiss from T! LOL
May go to eat tonight with one of my Grandsons. Doesn't get much better than that! Might watch our wedding video too.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Happy anniversary Momma! I hope that you enjoy your night out tonight with your grandson, have a good one!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lainy,

Beautiful!  Happy Anniversary! Do you have a date with your grandson?  ah...  that is so sweet..  Have a great night!

Jeeyoung

Hi, Lainy,

From the bottom of my heart, Happy Anniversary Lainy.

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Thinking of you Lainy.  Have a nice evening.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Happy 19th Anniversary Teddy and Lainy!! You two had one of the greatest love stories. I hope you get a visit from Teddy. Love to you sweet Lainy.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Happy anniversary Lainy to you and Teddy.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Happy anniversary 19!!!! to sweet Lainy and Teddy

love from Janet x

Thank you all and I must tell you it took all day but when I went to bed Teddy made his visit! I recently posted to my Believers how we made a deal to gently touch each other's cheeks. He came through last night.
A few years before T got CC we talked about how we would reach each other from beyond. We decided a touch on the cheeks. All of a sudden I feel a touch, lighter than a cob web, it comes on the top of my hair, around the ears and across my forehead. Guess he has not learned to do the cheek yet. This happens often and last night when I laid down, there it was for at least a half hour. All over my head. Thank you my Teddy Bear. One more thing. I got an email from Teddy's Daughter who was on her way to Chicago from Palm Springs, yesterday. She is NOT a believer and just misses him so much. I try to tell her how much comfort it brings to believe. Anyway, the night before our Anniv. she had a beautiful dream that Teddy was holding the 17 month old Great Grandson and they were laughing and playing so hard! Then, his son wrote me that Teddy was always wanting him to move, he closed on a new house yesterday! How can I NOT believe?   
P.S. (sorry, this is like a long Jewish  goodbye) Have any of my believers ever noticed ORBS on their TV programs? All of a sudden no matter what I watch ORBS are appearing.

Lainy,

Wishing you a belated Happy Anniversary. I am glad you were able to enjoy Teddy's company on your special day.

With love,
Carl and Lynn

Carl, from my gut instincts I feel that you and Lynn are much like we were. Although our roles were reversed in this awful Journey. We were both short and my daughter named us the Wedding Cake Toppers. I never thought I could love Teddy more than I did until we began our CC Journey. It had nothing to do with pity but more with the dignity he showed, his fabulous attitude and his resolve to do what ever it took. He taught me a life lesson that no amount of schooling could teach. You are doing a magnificent job as a Husband and an Advocate. Believe it or not even with the CC looming the 2 of you are very lucky!

Your words ring true. I know I've always loved Lynn, but the love we share now and the bond we have established as a result of this awful disease is quite special.

And thank you for your kind words about the role I play. No matter how much I try to do, how much I try to research, how much I try to know "what's next", I always feel it isn't enough. I guess that is the challenge of the caregiver. Ironically for me, the hardest days are no longer the chemo days. We have learned how to manage and adapt to the current chemo regimen. The hardest times for me are when Lynn is saddened about missing future events like grandkids, etc. There are no pills I can give her to ease that pain.

I hope we can meet someday. I feel I already know you.

Enjoy your day,
Carl

Carl, Lynns feelings are totally normal. I feel a man steels his mind a woman thinks about her family. Lynn doesn't know it yet but in her own way she will miss nothing, she will see it all. It is tough watching our loved ones go through so much and I always say CC is only for the strong.

You are so right Lainy.  If you aren't strong in the beginning you get there real quick.  Glad you felt Teddy with you.  I also see those orbs you mentioned.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

OMGosh, Darla on the TV when it's on????? I thought for sure I was crazy. Started about 2 weeks ago. It can be a commercial, a movie, Food Channel anything. WHAT? Is he bringing his friends and family? Sometimes there can be 3 or 4. Oh, thank you, I though I was going to the nut house. I guess the secret is really believing and they will come!

Hi lovely Lainy.

My Mom has been having what she describes as balls of light fly across the room and hover by her side, whilst she is in bed.  She has been very down lately and I believe it is Dad saying he's ok and still with her.

I have been finding white feathers everywhere too.

Keep believing!!

Love and hugs

Andie xx

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Thank you Andie but I am sorry to her Mom is down. Again, all of these things bring me so much comfort. The television ORBS are absolutely phenomenal and I am happy to see Darla gets them too but balls of light? That is a new one on me but very exciting. Teddy has been hanging around his Sister Maria a lot and is some kind of little bird like a sparrow. Remember the movie "Happy Feet"? One of his favorites as he LOVED penguins. Yesterday Maria was doing her water exercises and this little bird appeared on one of the metal tables by the pool. He looked at her and chirped and chirped and all of sudden he broke into this little pitter patter with his feet and it reminded her of the movie! Actually we saw the movie with her and her husband! I m glad you are still getting the white feathers. My Granddaughter Lexy has been getting lots of dimes from her Papa. I love that Teddy is still all around us and I can tell he is having a blast! Wish I could figure out something to make Mom happy!  Love you!