Topic: Team Lynn

I am very proud to announce that, as a result of selling "Team Lynn" bracelets in support of Lynn's cancer, we have donated $1200.00 to the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation.

You are a special group.

All our love,
Carl and Lynn

Re: Team Lynn

On behalf of the CCF board members, dear Carl and Lynn, I would like to thank you for your generous gift. Proud you should be; Lynn has a wonderful support system.  You go, Lynn.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

WOW! Carl & Lynn THANK YOU! And we are only what we are because of the wonderful and special people like you! You are Super Heroes!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Superb!!! Thank you so much Carl!! Go Team Lynn!!! This is so very generous indeed Carl, thank you so much once again.

My best wishes to you and Lynn,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Wow!  That is wonderful. You are truly generous.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.