Topic: Acronyms?

Is there a post or sticky that has all the acronyms & definitions that are used on this forum?

I searched but didn't find one.

Thanks!

Re: Acronyms?

Hi Secret Agent,

Are there some acronyms that you would like to know about in particular?  I don't think there is a place specifically to define them, but I can try and help if you let me know what you are confused about.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

I'll start a list. It seems just about every post has some kind of acronym specific to this forum. (I know all the basic stuff Asa I have been on many other different forums for a long time-cakes, crafts, sewing, homeschooling, etc.)

Thanks!

Is this any use to you Secret Agent?

http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/glossary.htm

Can you give us an example of what acronyms you mean please. Thanks.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin,

I didn't even know that page existed!   Thanx for the enlightenment.  Hopefully that will be what Secret Agent is looking for.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

You're welcome Randi! Hope that the page will be of use to many.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.