Re: Clean scan

Randi,

That is outstanding news. A year without requiring a checkup sounds incredible. Enjoy every second, minute, hour, day and month that you don't have to think about that next visit.

Congrats,
Carl

Thank you Carl!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi,

Congratulations!!!  You have every reason to be happy.  Thank you for sharing the good news with us.  It gives all of us reason to hope!!!

Mary

Randi,
That is so amazingly WONDERFUL.  Crow to the heavens!  You deserve to feel absolutely, completely thrilled.  I am so happy for you.  It is "good news" that gave me hope and kept me going.  Know that you are doing that for others.

Randi...what awesome news! I'am so, so happy for you! Never ever, ever feel like you're bragging...that's nonsense....your posts give some many of us the hope we need! Kick back, relax and enjoy your whole year totally!
Nancy

thanx Mary, Chez, and my fellow Chica Lulu!!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.