Topic: Still stable

Hi, all,
The ct scan from friday showed no new growth.nso stable is still the word!! Yippee!!
I met a gentleman with colon cancer who is beginning cycle 2 in the trial. We talked for a while bout chemo side effects. He has Tumors netted to his stomach, liver, and lung, but looks healthy (don't we love that saying?)! He's tolerating the drug well, too, but we laughed at our acne. He has the same pimply things. And we both agree they are itchy, hard and more painful than "zits"!
CA 19-9 is up just a hair.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Still stable

KRIS, it bears repeating-WOOT, WOOT!  Gee, I thought you were about to tell us that you and your new friend were going to get together! I am over the moon about you! But then I expected nothing else but good news.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

:-)

X

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Good news Kris. Stable is good.

Carl

Hey Kris,

Stable is definitely good!!!  Congratulations!!!  Sorry about the acne/itchy side effect.  Hope there is something you can do to alleviate the itchiness.

Mary

great news Kris!!  So very happy for you.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Kris......fantastic results.  Congratulatins.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Yah! Kris! Stable is such an awesome word!

Cathy

WOOHOO!!!  You ARE our hero!!!  well done, keep up the awesome work!

Brilliant news Kris, well chuffed for you!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Great news!!  Wow - no new growths.  Happy for you.

Wishing all God's blessings!

good good news!

Great news!

Great news!!!

Great to hear Kris!

Laura, did you see my post about trying to meet Sept?? A group of us.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Awesome news kris! You will be a hero to so many!! God bless you!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013