Re: Help Please

Thanks, Laura, I read  both articles you sent and I am already down to not eating much at all. I have cut out meat, fried, and most veggies upset my stomach can't even eat rice or pasta anymore. Have also cut out bread. Being a type 2 Diabetic I also don't eat sugar. I love veggies but every time I try big upset the next day. Cannot do any type of bean, corn peas. I am big on chicken and turkey and baked potatoes. I also had to cross tuna salad off my list the tuna really is upsetting me. Will know more tomorrow after the colonoscopy. I am feeling better about the Remicade as I am hearing some things about it that are very good. One weird thing is I have never had pain. Thank goodness for that. Thanks for your concern, update after the test.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for good results!! I will send you some egg rolls if you want. Maybe I can find someone out here to ake them special just for you?? Lol
Love you,

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Ha, Ha  not the special ones! Ugh! Wait, if ate those I wouldn't need the Prep!Prep coming up in 2 hours and again at 4AM. The good part is Robin and I will go for brunch!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hey Lainy,

coming to this late - I'm sorry.  But I'm glad to see you've rallied and got the support you needed.  What goes around comes around.

x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

I know nothing about this except I know you are beloved and all of us here are behind you. Love, Love, Love. xoxoxx!

Lainy,
After reading this, I am wondering how today has gone.  You are such a support for all, that you deserve all the support you are getting.  Reading about the eating, i am wondering if you have a copy of "Beating Cancer One Bite at a Time" and "The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen"  both by Rebecca Katz.  Amazing recipes and the latter has lots of information about foods for combatting nausea, fatigue, etc.  The base of many is a broth she calls "Magic Mineral Broth".  I feel healthier just smelling it cooking in the kitchen!
We are all thinking of you and are there in spirit.
xxoo Kathy

Thanks Kathy, I posted tonight what the "therapy" is going to be and what the GI saw. I read some books a long time ago when Teddy had his CC but between my UC and Diabetes II there is so little now that I can eat I can't wrap my head around one more type of diet. I tell you growing older is not all its cracked to be. So, I have 5 DOCs. Endocrinologist, ONC, GI, GP and a Cardiac...just because. I told them all how do they think I have time to meet a nice man (for companionship) when they all keep me so busy!

Not a diet at all.......just some delicious recipes....I am not a cook..but there are favorites of mine in these books that I repeat over and over and convince myself I am eating healthily.  It's such an effort to alter diet habits!!!

You certainly have your entourage of doctors!  The only one I went to faithfully, who saved my life, is moving to Texas (why???).  He and his wife have no children but he certainly has given life to many, many.  I have two friends who go to him also and we say we are going together on a yearly escape to Texas to see him.

I hope this week goes by without a hitch and you are back feeling a great deal better.  I am with you on the aging process.  I keep thinking this is just a temporary condition and I'll be right back with healthy knees and straight back and no problems at all!

Hi. That is what happened with our ONC. Teddy had him for his 5 1/2 years with CC then I had him for less than a year and he retired. I actually had tears that he was retiring...in front of him even though I found it extremely hard to go to his office after T passed.
I always say these are the Golden Years they just need a little polishing now and then!

You've got a bigger medical entourage than the Queen has!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin, that was funi! BUT I don't have the adorable baby Great Grandson she has! Actually my baby Grandson is 17 today and he is a Prince to me.