Topic: Sweet Al

My sweet Al has been gone 8 months today. He was a precious man. Smart, funny, loving, gentle, kind, generous with his affection, determined. He was not perfect. He had a temper, could squeeze the copper out of a penny, was opinionated and stubborn. But he was perfect for me!

How I miss his face, his voice, his touch, his scent. 42 years as sweethearts, 37 as husband and wife. A legacy of love and joy and family left behind. The world is a better place for his having been in it!

I love you, Al!

Re: Sweet Al

What a lovely tribute!
Dianne

Gigi, that is a beautiful tribute. Yes, it is hard adjusting to our new normal but our boys would want us to be happy as we learn to live our "new normal".

•    I wish heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again.     
•    I thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
•    I thought about you yesterday and days before that too.
•    I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
•    All I have are memories and pictures in a frame.
•    Your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part.
•    God has you in his arms...I have you in my heart

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Gigi,

What a beautiful tribute to Al.  It sounds like our husbands and situation are much the same.  Everything you said I can relate to me and Jim also.  Other than that he only suffered for 2 months and has been gone almost 5 years, we seem to have pretty much lead the same life with the same kind of man.  Still love & miss him so much as you do Al.

Love,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Hi Gigi,

42 Years together - that is really something.  I cant even begin to imagine how much you must miss him.

X

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

God bless you and Al. May he live on forever in your heart.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.