Topic: Barb (thecdr)

I thought you guys should know that I just checked her blog and Barb hasnt been doing to well lately which explains her absence here. She was in the hospital for quite a bit and now she is home with the help of hospice care.

So please send those positive thoughts to her and her lilttle boy.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: Barb (thecdr)

Oh no - my thoughts and prayers are definitely heading her way.  Thanks for posting this update, Kris.

30-something caregiver

Barb, I'm thinking of you and wish you all the best.
Iris.

Thanks for keeping up Kris.  Yes,  my thoughts, prayers for Barb and her family.
-Peter

Barb, prayers go up for you and your son.

Kris, thanks for finding out about Barb.  My heart goes out to her and her family. 

Carol

Hi Commander,  Read your blog.  Hope you are home and feeling a bit better.  Just getting back home perks me up.  Praying for only the best results and come back.
God Bless,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Barb, prayers coming your way.  Stay strong.  Thanks for keeping us informed Kris.
Karen

Wishing all God's blessings!

Barb,
All good thoughts going your way - for you, your son, your extended family and friends. Get better!
Joyce

Hi All,
spoke with Barb. 
Barb stopped all treatments and is feeling quite comfortable, and she will read your postings as soon as she can get to her computer.   
Looking forward to her posting as I am sure, you are, also.
Marions

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marions,

Thanks for the update on Barb,  I have been concern since there wasn't word on her blog. I'm sending some virtual hugs her way.

G

Thanks Marion. I am so glad someone made contact with her to let her know we are all thinking about her. I am so pleased she is feeling comfortable. I lit a candle today for her and asked just for that and for strength for her and her boy.

Barb, you and your son will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kris

I am hoping for Barb to be reading the wonderful postings and well wishes from all of you, soon. 
Marions

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Barb - you and your son, continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  - Colleen

thank you all!  of course when it rains it pours!  I fell the other day and sprained my ankle.  Proof positive that just because you have cancer doesn't mean you can't have anything else wrog.

I Will be blogging asap

All - please keep Barb in your prayers.  It's been determined that her liver has shut down, and she is in need of all the prayers, good thoughts, and love that we can send her way.  Also please keep her son Louis and her sister and caretaker Peggy in your prayers.

Barb, Louis and Peggy,

You are in our thoughts. Barb, please know that you are not alone..)

Charlene Eloi
Daughter of David Cook

Loves, hugs and, of course, prayers!!!!!!!

God Bless,
Brenda

thanks again to all.  also remember that I haven't kicked up yet.  I could be around for months, maybe years! I am a cantankerous old broad!

thecdr wrote:

thanks again to all.  also remember that I haven't kicked up yet.  I could be around for months, maybe years! I am a cantankerous old broad!

Hahaha! Barb, ok, got the point. That sounds like something I would say and I love it (though I would have called myself a goat instead of a broad)

If your an cantankerous old broad , then what the hecht am I ? A Boisterious stubborn  Jackass (AKA mule)?  Ha! who knows? If you got any good ideas I can adopt pass them on.  I'm pretty thick skinned.
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Hey Barb,
Good to hear from you and know you are reading good thoughts and prayers from your friends on this website.  Love to you.  Mary Anne

Hi Barb -

Lots of prayers being sent up from my family for you.  Hang in there.

steve

God give strength to everyone affected by this terrible disease.

Barb,

Special prayers are going out from our house for you and your son.

Joyce

Hey Barb,

Just wanted to add prayers and support for you and yours.

God bless,
Brenda