Topic: Got results of 9/4 CT scan

Good news - my CT scan showed no new tumors.  The tumors I have are the same - absolutely no growth!!!  So stable is the word for me!!!  I'm staying on the same treatment plan which is Paclitaxel - two weeks on - one week off.  I'll get scanned again the beginning of December and if I continue to stay stable, I'll stay on Paclitaxel.  It's a happy Friday for me!!!

Mary

Re: Got results of 9/4 CT scan

Fabulous news Mary!!!  Stability is a wonderful thing to hear.  Enjoy the good news.

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Mary, it is a HAPPY, HAPPY Friday! Such good news, keep up the good work and have a little celebration!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

WooHoo! That is great news. Congratulations!

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Yay, Mary! I was thinking of you earlier, wondering how things went! I am so happy to hear "stable!"

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Brilliant news Mary!! A very happy Friday for you indeed and a great start to my day as well on hearing this news! Well chuffed for you!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you all for the kind words.  I am so grateful for having this site to go to for encouragement when I need it and to share good news also?

I was telling my doctor about it yesterday and how some of us from the NJ/PA area got together, in person, and how good it was to meet and talk to people going through the challenges of this awful disease.  She is very familiar with the site and the good it does, especially as an advocate for the patients.  She was happy that we got together and gave each other support.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Mary

Mary,
So happy to read your good news. Sorry I missed your call. Lets catch up this week.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Fantastic news Mary!  So good to get a stable indication.  Sending positive energies your way.

Wishing all God's blessings!

Thanks Lisa and Karen.

Lisa, things have been so hectic in my family this week and I have been running ragged trying to help out.  I'm sorry I missed your call but will try to get you tomorrow - Sunday.  We have a lot to catch up on!!!

I'm hoping you're doing better with the hives? 

I hope we can connect tomorrow.  I want to ask you if you were serious about driving to meet us on our next get together?  That would make my day!!!  If not, I'll have to find a way to get to Ohio and hunt you down!!!  ;-)

Love & Peace,
Mary

Mary that is wonderful news! Congratulations smile

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

Thanks Porter.  How are you doing?

Mary

I am very happy to hear you are doing well, Mary. I know you have had a tough go of it in the past. May your good fortunes continue!! I am glad you got to meet Kris and the others. Lauren, Lisa, and I met Kris last year and we just loved her. Take care.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks Pam.  I think of you and Lauren often.  I wish I could have met Lauren.  Maybe some day I can meet you and Lisa.  I would love that!

Mary