Topic: Where is Maria from Sweden

Hi All
I afraid I don't post often but I log in regularly to see how you are all getting on.  I have not seen any updates from Maria for a while.  Does anyone know how she is getting on.

Gerry

2 (edited by randigb Sun, 01 Sep 2013 04:51:15)

Re: Where is Maria from Sweden

Hi Gerry,

Maria's profile is at http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/punbb … hp?id=6218 and shows that her last post was December 2012. It does have an email address for her if you want to email her directly.

I should add that I don't know anything about her situation personally and I hope that others have more information about her.  So I don't even know if the email is current.

Good luck.
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi everyone! I emailed Maria this past summer, and she responded to my questions. She's definitely missed. She is such a beacon of hope.

I also am communicating with Maria.  She celebrated her three year survival in Cuba and returned to Sweden due to recurrence of the disease.  I sent tons of love and hope her direction. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I'm sorry to hear of a recurrence for Maria. She has always been such a beacon of hope. God bless her.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks for the news.. I had been wondering about Maria too. She really is an inspirational woman.

Willow

I just know that she would be happy to hear from any of you.  Please don't hesitate from sending her an e-mail. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Gary...we miss your visits.  Soooo nice to hear from you.
Hugs,
Marion

I will def. email Maria! What a wonderful lady, I miss reading about her. She sure gives a ton of hope for everyone! Reminds me of Diana who just swam from Cuba to Key West and Maria is just that kind of warrior! Thanks for the reminder to write her.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks a mil.

Take care and keep up the great work you're doing.

Gerry