Topic: Scan scheduled for this Friday, September 20th

Hi everyone
I am asking for thoughts and prayers . I have scans and blood work on Friday. I had my first clear scan in June since diagnosis in 2010 and am hoping for another clear scan so I can have my two incisional hernias fixed.
Thank you
Peace and hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: Scan scheduled for this Friday, September 20th

Lisa...you got it.  It is a tidal wave of good wishes, can you feel it?
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Always, always, always, dear Lisa!! But I will make them extra special!!
Love and prayers sent!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Lisa, I just feel everything is OK but will send some special prayers out to you. Best wishes and hoping everything is excellent!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Prayers for you!

Lisa, 

I will be keeping you in my prayers on Friday and sending positive vibes your way!!!  I'm going to try to call you today to chat for a bit.

Peace, hugs and love,
Mary
aka...your soul sister from NJ. ;-)

Sending you a ton of good vibes and thought for tomorrow Lisa.

x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Hi Lisa,

Tons of positive thoughts coming your way from over here. Keeping everything crossed too, fingers, hands, legs and all that too!

Hug for you as well,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Sending you lots of good wishes Lisa!

Lisa -
Sending you thoughts and good wishes that everything comes back clean.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Many good thoughts coming your way Lisa!!

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

hugs, prayers, healing thoughts on the way ---- and tomorrow is my birthday so I will think especially happy thoughts about you, dear Lisa!

You got this girl! I can't wait to hear the good news!
Praying for ya!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013