Topic: Big Day Tomorrow

I will be off for the morning tomorrow, Friday as I am getting my first infusion of Remicade and it will take about 4 hours as they go real slow the first time due to possible affects. I am nervous about it but on the other hand its like Teddy said, "lets get it done!" So, what is the best way to have a pleasant evening? Dinner with my Grandson! Our Thursday night date night.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Big Day Tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow Lainy.  Let us know how it goes.  Enjoy dinner with your grandson tonight.  How nice he takes the time to be his grandmother.  You must feel blessed!

Mary

Let's get it done indeed Lainy! Great attitude there and good luck for tomorrow! Hope everything goes well and as planned and let us know how you get on with it all. Dinner with your Grandson sounds like just the plan for tonight, have a great time!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Aw good luck tomorrow Lainy.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Lainy,

Good luck tomorrow.  Enjoy your dinner date this evening and remember that Teddy will be right there with you tomorrow.  smile

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Hi Darla and thanks. I XXLD as I have been nauseous all day so Brandon and I will go out next week. What do you think about this since you mention T being with me? I took a little nap came in to the kitchen, had just washed the floor. All of a sudden a little Lady Bug appeared where I walk in. Doesn't a Lady Bug mean good luck? Mmmmmmmmm

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Good Luck tomorrow on your infusion. Will keep sending positive thoughts your way.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Thanks Kris, I just posted you! LOL

Good luck Lainy!  You'll do great, I just know it.  I'll be thinking of you.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks Randi. girl!

Bestest of luck, Lainy! I'm sending good vibes, wishes, and prayers for the morning!
Love you!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Thanks Kris. I'm thinking I could meet someone who has CC and is getting their chemo, that would be something. I am also thinking Teddy sent his good luck as I took a little nap and when I got up and came in to the kitchen a little Lady Bug was sitting on the carpet, right where I walk in. Could it be?

YES! YES! YES!  That was definitely a sign.  smile  Good Luck!

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Lainy, that would be great! And I would take the ladybug as another sign! Not necessarily from Teddy, but a sign that things will go great!

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

And KrisV, I had to change my signature, too. I guess we will be KrisJ and KrisV!

KrisJ