Topic: Lainy on a Hiatus

Hi CC Family. As most of you know I have been fighting a bad case of Ulcerative Colitis for 2 years now. No Meds have worked or I just couldn't take them. Last Friday I started my Remicade Infusions and while the tummy is a tad better the rest of me is having terrible side effects and I am calling my GI today. In the meantime I am not me if you know what I mean and I am going to have to take a break until I get to a more normal state. I love you all and of course I will keep wishing for the best for each of you. You might see me taking a peek here and there and hopefully will catch you on the flip flop like we used to say. Stay good and stay strong.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Lainy on a Hiatus

Lainy,

You've been an amazing support for so many of us, and a true gem.  I just hope you feel better soon!!

Julie

Lainy,
I am sending lots and lots of healing prayers your way! Take care of you and we will see you when you are able.
Love and hugs

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Hi Lainy,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.  I'll miss your posts but the important thing is that you take care of yourself.  I hope you feel better soon and come back to us!

Love & Hugs,
Mary

We will miss your encouraging words & hope you get some encouragement.  I will pray for you to get better soon.

Take care and feel better soon, Lainy!! Love you.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Oh Lainy,

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well.  Know I am thinking of you and hope things will turn around for you soon.  Take care.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

We will miss you Lainy, but you just take care of yourself.  Self care is important and you certainly deserve to take care of yourself my dear.

Love,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Sweet Lainy,

You will certainly be missed but the good thing is that you recognize that you need to take care of you.  Sending healing prayers and energies your way and hope you feel like "you" soon.

Wishing all God's blessings!

Agree with the others.  Our Lainy has been a rock of support to us all.  Like you, I miss her immensely.  Get better real soon, dear Lainy. 
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lainey,
Ill be keeping you in my thoughts as you focus on your health... That Remicaide sounds powerful! Take as good of care of yourself as you do the members of this CC family.
Hugs, Willow

Willow

Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

Suzy

Lainey -
So sorry that you aren't feeling well. We will miss you but you HAVE to take care of yourself first. Hang in there....we will still be here when you are feeling better.

KrisV smile

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Right Lainey,

Time to get you sorted then.  You will be missed but you're the priority so please get that GI doc to sort you out. 
Xx

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Lainy,

Really sorry to hear this from you and you are right to take a break and concentrate on getting better yourself. And you so deserve to get a break here with all of this UC and I hope that you start to feel much better very soon. And you will be missed big time here by everyone but you getting better is of the utmost importance, time for you to get strong!

Love you loads,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.