Topic: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

After having my own rare Cancer called a GIST Tumor I gladly begin my 5th year today of being Cancer free. I just thought of something, I am going to stop capitalizing the word 'cancer' as that is giving it too much respect! My wish is for all you to issue the same type of post!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

Good for you Lainy!!!  Keep those cancer free years coming!!!

Hugs,
Mary

Yay to you Lainy!! Happy anniversary indeed and here's to many many more years to come as well!!!

Big celebratory hug for ya!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Yay Lainy!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Congrats!!! That is great news. 5 years is a great milestone for sure. Here's to 5..10..15..20..25 and beyond!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.