Topic: Coping With Anger

Coping With Anger

http://www.cancer.net/all-about-cancer/ … ping-anger

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Coping With Anger

This was a good one. Anger is not only for the person going through the cancer but the caregivers and loved ones too. I am stuck at the anger point right now.....and what makes me the angriest is mowing the stupid yard...silly thing to get so angry about but there it is. I see a gal every week (or as close as possible) as she has been a tremendous help.
It was good to know that it's okay and part of the whole process.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Kris put on those pink boxing gloves and let the anger out. Don't laugh but I would get in the car, put on Mama Mia and sing my heart out, singing is good for you. I would drive around singing at the top of my lungs and go home feeling hoarse but refreshed.  Mmmmm maybe that is why they asked us to move!  JK  LOL

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris...Funny but not funny to you.  I hear you.  Always mowed the yard, but there are so many other tasks I did not want to take on. 
Still, you made me laugh.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lainy - It's funny that you talk about driving and singing....I do that a lot. I am a terrible singer expect when it's in the car....my family always knows when I had a bad day when the can hear the music when I pull in the driveway. They used to run and hide.

Marion - It really is funny about mowing the lawn....it's not like Mark ever mowed it except when we had a rider....we always had the kids do it before. We have a big yard about 1/2 an acre and a push mower. There are so many other things to get angry about....all those projects like the leaky bath tub I should get upset about but I just finish them and move on....but the lawn is sure to drive me to tears every time. I finally told him the other day when he caught me crying after I mowed it. I think it made him really think about how much I have taken on. I think he is trying harder to do the things he can now.

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.