Topic: It's my 29th birthday!! (Oct 7th)

Today is my 29th birthday!! Part of me instinctively goes "Eck! Almost 30!". I then remind myself how blessed I am. It wasn't too long ago when I was praying to make it to 29! Now I'm alive and healthy! I cant wait grow old with my husband... Be there for my little girls firsts... Watch her fall in love and get married... Be able to spoil my grand kids! One of my new favorite quotes is:

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

There was some good that came from CC. I know how truly lucky I am to be able kiss my husband and little princess every morning and every night! And it's little moments like that that I often took for granted but that I now cherish the most!!

At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how my story is going to end! -Unknown

Re: It's my 29th birthday!! (Oct 7th)

Dear Nat, HAPPY 29th and I hope this trip around the sun brings you much better health, you already have more love and happiness. It is very strange to me but it seems CC only hits the very strong. I have never heard of such courage and bravery, love and kindness from all over the world as we have on this Board. Totally amazing! And you have an amazing Birthday!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Dear Natalie, Happy Birthday To You!  I am so glad your health has improved.  My Mother use to tell me "Health is Wealth."  I didn't fully appreciate that saying until I was more mature.  Mother knew.  I wish you many more birthdays filled with happiness and good health.  Patricia LadyLinden

Happy, happy birthday!! Congrats on being able to kiss your hubby and little princess! I wish you many more birthdays! Just wait until the "OMG! 40!!" And the "what happened? I'm 50!" Years! Lol

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Happy Birthday!  I love your philosophy.  My daughter had her resection in January and we are looking forward to her 30th birthday in November.  There was a time when I probably would have staggered a bit thinking of my baby turning 30, but now I couldn't be more grateful. Have an extra piece of cake!

Best wishes,

January

Well said. What a wonderful celebration! Happy Birthday!

Willow

Congrats and Happy Birthday!!  Funny, I celebrate the anniversary of my 29th birthday every year smile

I often smile to myself when I hear others lament about birthdays.  I always think "well it's better than the alternative!" 

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Nappy Birthday Nat!!! Hope that you have a great day with your husband and kids and celebrate loads!!

Enjoy!!

Birthday hug for you!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!! I spent the day at the park with my little angel... It's been a great day!

At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how my story is going to end! -Unknown

Sorry for coming on late.  Please accept my belated Birthday wishes.  Happy, happy Birthday.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

11 (edited by jathy1125 Mon, 07 Oct 2013 18:51:04)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY  BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! and MANY MORE!!!
Lots of prayers and HOPE-Cathy
PS-Next year I will be 60, married 30 years and 5 years cancer FREE there is HOPE!!!

Happy 29th Birthday! You have so much to celebrate.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Happy belated birthday....enjoy
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider