Topic: operation

hello everyone,

tom his operation is tomorrow at 7 in de morning..60% of the right liver.. hope everything is going to be ok.. i will let you all now how he is doing after the resection.. thanks to all xxx

greetz moontje

Re: operation

Dear Moontje and Tom sending you all good wishes and lots of prayers for Tom's Surgery. My God come through the Surgeons hands! Please let us know how Tom is doing. You never know how strong you are until "strong" is the only choice you have!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sending prayers and thanks for Toms successful surgery tomorrow!! May his surgeon have steady hands.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

I have everything crossed for Tom's resection tomorrow.  x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

You both will be in my thoughts all day tomorrow. I have been there done that so hang in there through it all. Make sure you take care of yourself while he's in surgery. Eat and try to relax. And believe it or not Tom has the easy part....he gets to go to sleep and wake up with it over. I will keep everything crossed for you too.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Moontje,

You and Tom are in my prayers for a successful surgery tomorrow.

Peace,
Mary

Will be praying!

moontje....I hope that everything went well today.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER