Topic: Skull Metastasis From Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: Report of 3 Cas

Skull Metastasis From Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: Report of 3 Cases and Review of the Literature.

Never heard of this before.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24077267

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Skull Metastasis From Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: Report of 3 Cas

Hi Gavin,

I believe Kim Mozeff-Cirucci developed skull metastasis when her cc came back. She was the lady that had the radio show about cancer. Lauren became friends with her and was on her show once. So was Tiffany.

Hugs,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Skull Metastasis From Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: Report of 3 Cas

Colleen spoke of it in 2008.  I quote: "He is currently getting radiation to spots on his skull, C2, T3, T5, T7, T10, T12"
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER