Re: A Novel Idea

You go Lainy!!!  Great idea!!!

Hi Lainey,
   I just got internet hooked up at home so I will also send my story if you still want them.Where do you want them sent?  Glad you are doing well. I have two more weeks before my winter break time. My pumpkin season has been very busy. Take care, Love Mary

Ah, my Mary. How are you doing? Glad you got internet, got to keep up with these modern times. I had put it on hold as I went off the site for a week and was not sure when I was returning. Had some rough weeks and on top of that a revelation that I had not allowed myself to ever really grieve. Well I let it loose for a few days and felt better so came back on after 5 days. Also went on Remicade IV for the UC and while I think it is working a little the side effects are horrible. You feel as though you have a constant flu. SO, I think we will start this up again. In fact below is my Introduction on my chapter just to give others ideas. I will also post again under separate post telling those who want to write something to begin. As usual I am always thrilled to hear from you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.