Topic: Paying it forward!!

I just wanted to share an amazing story about 2 young men riding there bikes from Phoenix AZ. to Chicago IL, and yes it is the pedal kind!! They are doing it to promote organ donation. Joe, one of the riders has been personally affected by this cause because his brother saved 4 lives by donating.
Thanks to social media I got a FB post from DonateLife promoting there blog, www.bronatelife.com. I left a comment on there post telling them when they arrived in St. Louis MO. I could provide food, shelter and a shower!! Be careful what you post on the internet because my offered was excepted!!! I was so honored to open my home to this young men and make them breakfast. They have had amazing journey and have inspired so many to register as a donor. I suggest reading there blog and leaving them an encouraging post, they want no monetary donation, just good thoughts, encouragements and to know you are a donor!! YES, CC family even we can donate!!
Thanks for reading there blog because with out God, 2 strangers and Dr. Chapman this post wouldn't be.
Thanks for reading www.bronatelife.com
Lots of prayers and HOPE-Cathy

Re: Paying it forward!!

Nice people with a cause that needs to be supported.  Kudos to all involved.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Paying it forward!!

Cathy, this is totally AMAZING and shows what good people can do. I love this!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.