Topic: Met with my OBGYN

It has been a very hopeful week not only did I turn 29 but I also met with an OBGYN that I was referred to AND I am cleared to start trying for another baby!  He said my biggest issue I'll have is just getting pregnant (possible effects of chemo/radiation) But he was very positive. I'm ready to put this cancer in my past! I can't wait to see what life has in store for us... Very excited about my future! :)

At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how my story is going to end! -Unknown

Re: Met with my OBGYN

The bestest news ever, Nat!!!  OMG that is superb. I have a feeling we may all become Aunts and Uncles!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

What a wonderful thing!  I'm very excited for you, too!  Thanks for letting us know.  And it would be great if you still feel up to keeping us posted.

Best of luck~
Regina

Wonderful news, Nat! Thanks for sharing!

Willow

How exciting!! I'm so happy for you!!
Baby juju being sent out to you!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Absolutely wonderful news! I will keep everything crossed for you. Keep up posted. And your story will give hope to many young women who are out there.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

That's great news!  Congratulations.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you everyone for the support! I will for sure keep everyone updated... We don't plan on "trying" til December but its definitely a step in the right direction. I have my 4th scan/appt with oncologist at the end of this month. We'll be discussing how they will still monitor everything while be pregnant then... Ill let you know what they say. Thank you all again!! Very very excited!! smile

At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how my story is going to end! -Unknown

That's wonderful news.  Congratulations to you and yours.  Keep on trucking smile

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

How wonderful! Fingers crossed!

Best wishes,

January

Wonderful news....makes me smile!
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

That is wonderful news!  I am so happy for you.