CCA is always like a curve ball and is really hard to predict it's path. It is difficult at times,at least for me, to fully know the right way to treat this disease.
May I ask why to wait another 4 weeks for PET and not doing it ASAP?
Your thinking about the CA19-9 triple value rising based on your experience is always a good and logical precaution to prepare for this disease,just in case.
Just a suggestion,
I forget where you get your radiation treatment, but can you find out whether you may need to use RFA,Microwave or even cryoablation instead if you may reached the upper limit of the maximum radiation dose allowed by using SBRT 4 or 5 times as I remember in your case.Or ask the doctors how many MORE times you can still use SBRT for treatment purpose.
I am waiting for the consult from Mayo about the lymph node and the confirmation of the other two RFA results to see whether the post-2month results is indeed correct as the local radiologist said.
Thanks always praying for me, and I will do the same for you.
Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.