Topic: Happy BDAY Charming Prince a Day Early

Last night I had a crazy dream
A wish was granted just for me.                                                                           
It could be for anything.                                                                                       
I didn't ask  for money                                                                                           
Or a mansion in Malibu.
I simply wished, for one more day with you,

One more day,
One more time,
One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied.
But then again
I know what it would do,
Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you.

First thing I'd do, is pray for time to crawl.
Then I'd unplug the telephone
And keep the TV off.
I'd hold you every second,
Say a million I love you's.
That's what I'd do. For one more day with you.

Leave me wishing still for one more day.
My Love Grows Even Deeper In Every Way.    By Rio Diamond  (One More Day)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Teddy  81 Years Young

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Happy BDAY Charming Prince a Day Early

Hi Lainy,

What a nice tribute to Teddy on his 81st birthday.  A beautiful song!!!

Peace, Love & Hugs,
Mary

Happy Birthday to Teddy!! I'm sure he is having one heck of a party in Heaven.
Love to you, dear Lainy,

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks Pam. How are you doing? Knowing you, you are probably already starting to brace for the Holidays. I just can't ask you to be strong when it involves your child but I do know that what ever you do Lauren will be there!

I am already starting to get ready for Thanksgiving as I have to do things piecemeal. Then the next day we are doing Chanukah at Robin's altho that one she does most of it.  It will be the 17th year in a row that our 3 friends from Milwaukee are coming out for turkey. One was my boss for 20 years, but really I bossed him! His partner and their close friend Jeanne who is a DR of Research. Teddy just loved them and they loved him...we are family. This is the first time ever that the 1st night of Chanukah falls on Thanksgiving day. Will not happen again for 77,000 years. Guess I won't celebrate that one! Love you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.