Topic: Reality Stranger than Fiction!

I am back from my visit to Palm Springs and Teddy's Granddaughter's Engagement Party. Wonderful time and the party was a Hawaiian Theme. We were sitting down to eat and I was sitting with a Granddaughter from a town near Milwaukee who is now 25. Becca was coming out of the house over to our table and was mumbling some song. She said, "that was the weirdest, Grandma". I asked what happened and she said, "all of a sudden this song came to my head and I was compelled to sing it the best I could as I was very young when it was popular, so weird from all the songs I could have sung." I asked what the song was and she said, "What a Wonderful World". I just gasped! That was the first song Teddy and I danced to at our wedding". I tried to maintain my composure while telling Becca that Grandpa Teddy chose her to let us all know he was there!" I knew he would not miss it. It was so far out I still cannot get over it. What a guy! Another one for the book!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Reality Stranger than Fiction!

That gave me chills, Lainy. I have always believed that our loved ones are always close to us and that is exactly the type of stuff that comes from those who are gone. My dad passed rather suddenly 6 years ago just a few days after his youngest grandson was born (my nephew). We ended up buying his little commuter care for my daughter as a graduation present. She laughs all the time about how grandpa takes care of her in that car....she is really bad about locking her car and several times she came out and her car was locked....and none of us did. I know it was my dad looking out for his first grandchild. She also couldn't get the car door to shut one day and got to looking and her keys were still in it. Once the keys were out it shut and locked just fine. He really has taken care of her.
There are countless other little things that have happened that let me know he is still here. It gives me comfort to know he is still looking out for us.

I am glad you had a good time. Hopefully you are feeling a little better too.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Oh how great Lainy.  Always so comforting when we have the little "visits".  Was hiking this weekend with a girlfriend and there were these beautiful, huge rocks we came across.  As we got closer I was about to complain that someone was so rude to write graffiti on these beauties of nature when I saw what was written - Rob.  That was all, nothing else.  I really felt it was a sign, an acknowledgement to me as I haven't had a commune from him in a long time.  Very moved.  So happy to read about people who are open and their experiences.

Wishing all God's blessings!

Kris another Grandpa story, got to love it.

Karen that gave me chills. Of all the names in the world to be on the rock. WOW!
Thanks for your stories girls. I just believe more and more. BTW Karen, Teddy doesn't come around as much but its ok as I still know he is here as when he does show up it's really a doosey!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Well Lainy, I guess Teddy didn't want you to go alone to the family get together in Palm Springs!  He had to let you know he was there and how nice he chose a grandchild to make his presence known!!!

God Bless,
Mary

Yes, Mary. It was all his family and I feel very blessed as they include me in everything. My guy loves a good party and wouldn't miss this one for sure. I love that he came through this particular Granddaughter she is so super special! Then our son-in-law took the 2 Grandaughters, their Mom, his Sister and of course Teddy's daughter all to Las Vegas as it was one of the girl's 21st Birthday. So, last night they went to see the Elvis impersonator and his last song was "My Way" Teddy's theme song! PERFECT!

Lainy, Kris and Karen,

I love reading these posts.  The 'believer' thread on here keeps me going:-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Thanks Clare, I feel so good feeling that Teddy is around me, if that is being crazy....I love being crazy!

Amen Lainy!  Hopefully more people will open their minds.

Wishing all God's blessings!

Karen, this is where we are at right now. It is a good project as you can do it in your own time (until March) then just send it to me, so easy.

Writers on board: Andie (UK), Darla (WIS), Me, Mary Lloyd, Clare (Scotland), Kris J., Pamela K., Lanny

Members I hope to hear from:  Jennifer (Calgary), Gerardo (Ginger), Pam Cherbourg, Julia (UK), Alla, Jee Young, Desiree, Margaret

I know I am missing some members so please come forward. 
And all members are invited to submit Titles and an introductory page.

wow, that's beautiful

Anna