Topic: Signs from our Loved ones.

After loved ones cross over, they are anxious to let us know they are okay and are aware of what is going on in our lives. If we are not able to feel them around us, they will often give us signs that we cannot ignore. The person who is given the sign usually knows he or she is receiving a message from the other side. You do not have to look for signs – the signs will come to you.The signs our loved ones give us most often are:
They come through as an animal. Our loved ones are able to use their energy to go inside of an animal, such as a butterfly, ladybug, bird, or dragonfly – for a brief period of time. The animal does something it usually would not do, such as land on us, peck at our window, scream at us, etc.
•    They place common objects such as feathers, coins, or rocks in our path. Our loved ones like to place things over and over again in our path that were significant to them. 
•    They give off fragrances. We can often tell our loved ones are around us when we smell their perfume, flowers, cigar or cigarette smoke, or any other familiar smell they had. There is usually no logical explanation of why the smell is there.
•    They make songs come on at the perfect time. We know they are around when their favorite songs come on at the right time with the exact words we need to hear. 
•    They come to us in dreams. One of the easiest ways for them to come through to us is in our dreams. All we need to do is to ask them to come, and they will. A dream that is a true visitation will be very peaceful and we will know it is truly our loved one. We will remember this type of dream in detail many years later. (On the other hand, a subconscious dream may be frightening or feel bad. This type of dream is not your loved one.)
•    They allow us to feel peaceful for no reason. When our loved ones are in the room, they usually make us feel so loved and at peace. It usually happens at the most unsuspecting time, so there is no logical explanation for our sudden bliss.
•    They place thoughts in our head. Because they are in spirit form, our loved ones don’t have an audible voice. Therefore, they give us messages telepathically. Pay attention to thoughts that just “pop” into your head.
•    They love to play with electricity. They turn electricity on and off. They like to flicker lights, turn the television and radio on and off, louder and softer and make appliances beep for no apparent reason.
•    They make buzzing noises in our ears. Because our loved ones speak to us on a different, higher frequency, we may hear ringing in our ears when they are trying to get our attention. This is a sign telling you to listen to what they are saying.
The list can go on and on, but these are the most common ways they let us know they are around. If you haven’t received any of these signs, simply ask your loved ones to come to you to let you know they are okay. Be patient .

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Signs from our Loved ones.

I just love your posts. I miss my mom so much.  It's been almost 6 months since she passed away and reading your posts.. very comforting.  Thank you!

Anna

Re: Signs from our Loved ones.

Anna do you think you have heard from her? If so you might want to do a Chapter on the book I am trying to make for CC. I collected about 97 visits from Teddy and though he is not coming as much when he does its a doozy! I found my log brings me a lot of comfort. Six months is not a long time especially when you were with your Mom your whole life! Have you thought of a project to do in her behalf, like a little garden, a photo album or did she like to cook you could make a cookbook of her favorite recipes and give it our to all the girls in the family. Projects like these work well also. Sending you a huge motherly hug!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.