Re: Intro..mother of 47 yr old daughter with cc

To all of you....thank you for your compassion and tender words.
Even though I found you so late (I wonder why Paula did not tell me about you, nor continue her conversations with you) I feel more connection here than within our own circle of family and friends. I believe it is because of the understanding that is only possible with shared experience.

Re: Intro..mother of 47 yr old daughter with cc

Betsy not everyone has the strength to be here. Some give it a try then feel it is not for them. I feel I could not ever have gotten through the 5 1/2 years with Teddy without this site to help and it was in its infancy then. I just had to pay it forward  to thank them and got addicted. I just feel we have the bravest people along with being kind, loving and caring. Sometimes I feel CC is only for the strong. We are all very strong. Even the small stuff does not go unnoticed like I remember (OMG can't think of the name) but her Dad was itching so much and she sent for a cream I had used for Teddy and an Uncle sent it from the USA to UK and it worked! I cannot tell you how good that made me feel. Yes, I do this for selfish reasons and if us Moderators can help it's the best. I hope you sty with us and YES we DO understand!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.