Topic: Next CC Connection meeting?

Ok, so I dropped the ball again! November is almost here.... Any availability issues for the 12, 13, or 14th for lunch?
I figure Peddlers Village could be fun. And you can get some holiday shopping done! lol  There are a few interesting stores there. Unfortunately, it isn't cheap so lunch will probably be more in the $10-20 range. I think the Cock & Bull restaurant is pretty central in the Village. How is noon for everyone?

If you are interested please message me at kris00j@gmail.com

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Next CC Connection meeting?

Anyone else interested? It looks like Nov. 12 is the day.

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Today's the day! I hope the "snow" doesn't deter anyone!
Marion, do you want to be in on this again? I can call you....

KrisJ

SNOW! What is that? Hope you have a great get together. Wish we could do that here but we don't have anyone that I know of. Slipping and a sliding!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sorry, Kris.  I did not keep up with this.  Thanks for the quick call.  Can't wait to see the pictures.  Have fun.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion,
Sorry we couldn't do a group chat this time. The reception was lousy and the restaurant was noisy.

We had another fun time today. Two new women joined us, so we were a table of 6 again. I will write another blurb about the luncheon, with a little help from those who were there.

KrisJ

Kris so glad it all worked out. Looking forward to the report/update.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Kris,

I can't wait to hear all about your lunch. I'm sure it was a lot of fun. Miss you.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam and Lisa... I will be in Ohio for approx a week for Thanksgiving. Staying at Lorraine's and helping her decide how to decorate her house!! You better make some time for me!! smile

KrisJ

Kris, you bet we will!   Can't wait to see you and Pam.
Love
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

I wish I could meet up with you guys in Ohio but timing is bad.  I have chemo the day after Thanksgiving and not much time before Thanksgiving to travel.  I'm so jealous!!!  I hope you guys make it happen and have a good time!!!

Love & Peace,
Mary