Topic: My husband has passed.

After over a year of chemotherapy, radioembolization, surgery, tubes,  stents and a lot of pain my husband Terry lost his fight to this horrible disease.  October 19, 2013.

Re: My husband has passed.

Dear Cristerry,

I am so very sorry indeed to hear of the passing of your Terry, please accept my sincere condolences. I wish there was something that I could say that would help ease the pain that you feel right now. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dear Cristerry,

I am so sorry that your husband has died.  There is little I can say but I will keep you in my thoughts. x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Dear Cris,

I am very sorry to hear of Terry's passing. My thoughts are with you. Sending hugs and love to you.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Cris,

I am so very sorry to hear about Terry.  Sounds like he was quite a fighter.  Please accept my sincere condolences.

Hugs-
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Cris,

Please accept my sincere condolences.  I am so sorry that this terrible disease has taken Terry from you.  I hope, in time, happier memories will help you find peace and replace the difficult memories of all you've been through.

Love, Peace & Hugs,
Mary

Cris,
Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your dear husband, Terry. Peace, comfort and blessings to you as you grieve.
Willow

Willow