Topic: Cancer.Net Podcasts

Cancer.Net Podcasts -

http://www.cancer.net/multimedia/podcasts

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Cancer.Net Podcasts

Hi Gavin wink
Thanks for your steadfast sharing of all things potentially helpful and educational. Hope you're doing well and your Mum is hanging in there.
Happy and blessed a Thanksgiving !

Willow

You're welcome Willow. And yes, mum is still hanging on in there! Winter is here so mum isn't leaving the house at all, waaaay too cold for her! Hope all is well with you all too.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

We're ok here. It's finally "cold" at 55 degrees and windy. We're worshipping the rain gods for lots of rain and snowpack in the mountains  here in Noethern California. Going to central coAst for thanksgiving holiday to visit our daughter who is a freshman at college there. Meanwhile, working p.t. And holding down the fort w the kid still a At home.:)

Willow

Gavin,
Thank you for keeping all of us posted on the latest news. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thanks Willow and Lisa! Could do with some of that 55 degree temps here right now, it's all frosty and cold here this morning. Slippy pavements and my car needing scraped, brrr!

Hugs,

Gavin