1 (edited by marions Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:32:52)

Topic: The Cholangiocarcinoma Newletter

The workload is never ending however; it is nice to also step back and appreciate the accomplishments:   

http://projects.435design.com/curecc/pd … etter2.pdf

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: The Cholangiocarcinoma Newletter

Hi Marion,

Thanks for sharing the newsletter.  I believe I read some it before but never tire of hearing the stories and accomplishments of the Foundation.  Thank you so much for all you, and the other members, do for all of us afflicted with this terrible disease.

Peace & Love,
Mary

One day, dear Mary, this disease will be conquered.  Until then we will continue to fight.
Have a lovely Thanksgiving, dear Mary.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Many many thanks indeed for posting that Marion. And yes, we will continue to fight all the way.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks, dear Gavin. 
Hugs to you,
Marion