Topic: ASCO Connection - Thanksgiving

Don S. Dizon, MD, FACP.

http://connection.asco.org/Commentary/A … iving.aspx

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: ASCO Connection - Thanksgiving

I too as a healthcare profession often times only see patients in passing. I quite often wonder how things turn out after I am gone. In my current position I only see each home health patients for a couple of hours before turning them over to their nurse case manager. I think every health care professional looks back. I thankfully live in a small community and run into family members, friends or even the patient's themselves. I think truly dedicated healthcare professionals have that compassion and concern about the lives they intersect with.
Good job with that one Gavin!

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Re: ASCO Connection - Thanksgiving

What a wonderful article. Thanks Gavin.

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider