Topic: Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and wish all my friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your day was filled with love. Bless you all.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Pam,
Can't wait to see you and Kris tomorrow.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Lunchtime!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Over all I can not complain. God has given us when he feels we need.

Thanks, Pam. Hope your Thanksgiving is Blessed too. Enjoy your lunch date!

Willow

It was great to see Pam yesterday! I wish Lisa had been able to make it. But although she was missed, we had a nice lunch and catch up!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.