Topic: cholangio symbol

Okay, so some humor.  My husband Troy came up with an idea for a symbol for cholangio.  Just keep in mind he has a wacky since of humor.  He thinks it should be a brown onion because when you think of liver you think of liver and onions.  How about that?  I say he has too much time on his hands.  But this is how he deals with all this crap.

2 (edited by Lainy Tue, 03 Dec 2013 18:41:28)

Re: cholangio symbol

Dear DBoms, I LOVE Troy's humor. I also love onions, hate liver and rightly so!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Humor is always appreciated on this site - wacky or not - we love it.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Interesting thought... Wonder if we can incorporate it? Maybe hanging from our tree? lol or on the ground by the base?

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

I have always hated liver and onions......must have been a premonition
About the future...love your humor!
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider