Topic: Blood work on December 17th

Hi Everyone,
I will go for blood work and tumor markers this week to follow up on the spot that lit up on my October PET Scan. The radiology report said it could be scar tissue or a recurrence, I'm praying for scar tissue. My CA 19-9 has been a pretty good indicator of tumor growth for me. I know some don't put a lot of faith into this number but when mine goes up I usually have a new growth. Thank you for your continued, thoughts, prayers and support. I love my CCF family.
Hugs,
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: Blood work on December 17th

Lisa here is hoping for some little elves to do the LABS and what will appear over your house is a "HO, HO, HO" saying all is most clear so to all a good year!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy's so cute!
Lisa, sending prayers for scar tissue!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Wishing you all the best, Lisa. I hope everything comes back normal and you can enjoy the holidays. Love to you.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Me too! Praying for low markers and stability for you, Lisa!  Willow

Willow

Praying for you that it's just scar tissue. Lots of hugs.
Michele

thoughts and prayers with you this week, Lisa. *hugs*

Lisa....please follow Randi's trend...December is a good news month.
Here again comes that tidal wave of good wishes your way.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Lisa,

I will be thinking of you on 12/17 and hoping for good news!!!  You are always in my prayers!!!

Peace, Love & Hugs,
Mary

Hi, Lisa,

Best of luck.

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.