Topic: HAPPY HOLIDAYS & A HEALTHIER NEW YEAR!

Merry Christmas, From Heaven

I still hear the songs, I still see the lights,
I still feel the love, on cold wintry nights.

I still share your hopes, and all of your cares,
I'll even remind you, to please say your prayers.

I just want to tell you, you still make me proud,
You stand head and shoulders, above all the crowd.

Keep trying each moment, to stay in good grace,
I came here before you, to help set your place.

You don't have to be perfect all of the time,
Your forgiven the slip, if you continue the climb.

To my family and friends, please be thankful today,
I'm still close beside you, in a new special way.

I love you all dearly now don't shed a tear,
Because I'm spending my Christmas with God this year.        By John Mooney

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS & A HEALTHIER NEW YEAR!

And a Merry Christmas and a Healthier New Year to you as well Momma!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

And to my son from another Mother or in this case MUM, HAPPY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Are you cooking? I decided to make some appetizers I like and perhaps a banana cake! ENJOY

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks Momma! Banana cake, yum!!! Homer Simpson moment thinking about that!! We'll be having turkey and ham at my mums and all the family are coming round too. Will be chaos, especially with the new arrival Brodie but it should be a good one too! You enjoy as well now! Everyone coming to your as usual or are you going out?

Luv ya,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin, congratulations on the new one! That makes 3? I am sure you will have a great time and it will be good for Mum as well. Food sounds good as well. I don't celebrate Christmas except for that 16 wonderful years with Mr. Christmas. Just had my 4th infusion so don't feel up to par yet, what ever par is lately! Robin is going to spend 5 days in Orange County with the kids so I will play it quiet. Actually decided to make myself some or'dourves and enjoy some more Hallmark movies. I picked up some fresh shrimp, sweet/sour mini meatballs, oriental coleslaw and those spirals you make with tortillas. Oh and I have a yearning for a homemade banana cake.  I know you love talking food. Have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy New Year to all and give Mum a big hug. P.S.  Glad you are about done with the Scottish Villa!

Happy Holidays Lainey and Gavin! You're making me hungry.. And I just came from a Christmas party with plenty of goodies. I was so busy talking I did t get enough food, I guess!

Willow

Doh! I forgot Lainy, my apologies to you! And yes, that makes 3 now so the chaos factor just rises and rises! But Elidh loves having a little sister and I've even fed Brodie once already! Mums looking forward to it. We were going to be going down to Clare's but mum wants to stay at home because of her oxygen machine, can't take that out with her and she is on it pretty much all the time now.

Yes you know I love hearing about the food, but that';s because it sounds sooo good all the time! Hope you enjoy it all. Just a few touch up jobs to do then that's the "Scottish villa" done, finally! 6 months work but well worth it. Can't believe a 1 bedroom flat took so long but it's all been gutted head to toe, every single inch of it! Just got 2 coats on one side of  door to do, living room window frames, caulking round some plugs and silicone filling in the bathroom and kitchen left. Gas heating going in in January once the supply to the flat is sorted so no doubt there will be even more repair work to do once that's installed but that's okay as the flat will be warm!

Hope you start feeling back up to par again after your infusion real soon and also hope that the New Year brings you better health as well, much better in fact! Will give mum a hug from you too.

Luv ya,

Gavin

Thanks Willow, Merry Christmas to you too, hope you have a good one! You should have brought some nibbles home with you! I'm just away to get my breakfast here, toast with butter and marmalade! smile

Nice poem Lainy. 

P.S...for those interested, mum is still ok...no doubt the cancer has spread as she has been off chemo for some time now...but onc saw her on Friday and wishes to look into some other options in the New Year...at least he has not given up yet, so I guess this is a good thing.

Merry Xmas to all and thanking you for all your support over the last couple of years(geez it's been that long). I guess its time to whip my wife into action and get the Xmas baking happening and I'm gonna put another shrimp on the barbie.

Take Care
Lou

Hi over there, Lou and a HAPPY, HAPPY! I always feel its good news when the ONC tells us the he is looking into other options. Options being the key word. Enjoy your Holidays and hope the bells on New Years ring in a healthier year for all! Good to hear from you, Lou. And yes doesn't the time fly when you are having fun??? Right!

Lainy....you are so funny....lol...If only I was 20 years younger and single, I'd be chasing you half way round the world...lol

Lou

20 Years younger??? I will be 74 in April so thank you. I shouldn't say this on here but had a blind date for lunch today and his name is Lou!!! He is Italian and 80 but looks much younger than me! I will never marry again but I miss the companionship. 3 Years has been long enough. I think we really hit it off but who knows we shall see. Had lunch and talked for 4 hours! OMG he is calling me. Have a happy holiday!

Lainy...i wish you every thing you so much deserve...you are so kind and understanding.

Lou (the Greek one)