Topic: Merry Christmas with belated Good News

Merry Christmas everyone, My wife got a full body Pet and CT scan 2 weeks ago and it turn out all good and clean.

Dr. told her to do blood test and marker every 3 months from now on.

I understand that the chance of recurrence still high but at least we can take a little break for now...

Any advice on what I have to watch out

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!!

Hugh Tze

Re: Merry Christmas with belated Good News

Dear Hugh, You have received a Christmas Miracle! Oh, I am so very happy to read this. The LABs are normal every three months but did he say anything about future scans? LABS and scans are normal to keep "watch". I am so happy for you both and hope you have a really joyful Christmas and New Years!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hugh,

What wonderful news.  Hope things continue like this or get even better.  smile

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.  I'm sure it will be extra special for all of you this year.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Hugh,
That is wonderful to hear how well your wife is doing!
Not sure what to add as far as the blood ork and scans at 3 month intervals. Mage a blessed Christmas!

Willow

Hugh,
That is wonderful to hear how well your wife is doing!
Not sure what to add as far as the blood ork and scans at 3 month intervals. Have a blessed Christmas!

Willow

Hi Hugh,

This is great news indeed! Many thanks for sharing it with us all and what a great time of the year to get news like this! I know anytime is good to get news like this but you know what I mean! Hope you enjoy your Chrtistmas and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Congrats on the great news Hugh!  I hope you enjoy your holidays and it's nice that you are able to ring in the New Year with joy!

I had scans every 3 months for awhile and then 6 months and now yearly.  No blood work in between because my levels were always normal even when I had cancer. 

Enjoy!
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hugh! What wonderful news just in time for the holidays!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Such wonderful news - Enjoy the holiday and big big Congratulations!!

Thank you everyone!!! Merry Xmas!!!!