Topic: Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I just want to wish you and all of your families a very Merry Christmas from myself. I hope that you all will have a great time sharing the day with your families and of course, I hope that Santa is good to you all as I am sure that you have all been good boys and girls this year!

I know that for some, myself included, Christmas can be a tough time of the year and my thoughts are with you all at this time.

What ever you are doing today, I hope that you have a great day. Merry Christmas to you all!

Much love and tons and tons of hugs to each and every one of you,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Gavin!

And to all my other friends and family, may you have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Joyous Kwanza along with any I might have missed.

Thank you to all for the wonderful support during this last year for myself and my family. I am not so sure I could have done it without you.

Love and Hugs to All,
KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Thank you Gavin! Merry Christmas!

Willow

Merry Christmas Gavin and of course to everyone that is part of this phenomenal family.

X

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Gavin
Merry Xmas to you and all the Moderators on this great site.

Keep up the great work.

Gerry

Merry Christmas to you Gavin!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.