Topic: New Year's Resolution 2014

I know I'm early, but I get impatient when I get an idea.  So, I'm getting a jump start on my New Year's resolution.

Simple:
Do everything I can so that I can make a resolution for 2015.

Things I've learned in 2013:
Don't look back - you can't change the past.  (But, you can draw strength from it.)

Live for today and hope for tomorrow.

Cancer does not define me.

Cancer does not control me.

Peace

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love

Re: New Year's Resolution 2014

Duke, I LOVE it. You are terrific! I hope all resolutions respond accordingly. I have said before I believe you are not just a survivor you are a thriver! Happy New Year and a healthier one!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Duke.....I too like everything mentioned.  Looking forward to 2015.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Awesome, love it!  Especially the live for today, hope for tomorrow!

Happy New Year!
<3
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Love your resolution! In keeping with that, I resolve to make a resolution next year!
Here's mine: do what I can for myself, but don't give up chocolate!
Honestly, there is a motorcycle ride to Louisiana in June/July and I want my bike running so I can go visit some old stomping grounds!
Have a great, happy, healthy 2017! Yes, I wrote 2017.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Louisiana?  I can't imagine any place farther from Sturgis, and not just geographically.

Is it my imagination, or are most communications from women?  Come on guys, just like the ocean in NJ on Memorial Day - fine once you jump in.  It's helped so much talking with people who understand.  You know you've wanted to - get off the sidelines and into the game.

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love