Topic: Holiday visiting

Hi, all.
Just a note to tell you I'm in Alabama visiting the parents for the holiday! I have to be home NYE for onc appt, but it's nice to see mom & dad.
I will stop in sporadically, but might not be very vocal for the next 1-1/2 weeks.
Have a great holiday!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Holiday visiting

Kris have a wonderful time and let them spoil their daughter, she deserves it.
Merry Christmas and a much healthier New Year. LUV U!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Have a great visit with your parents, Kris!

Willow

ENJOY!  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Have a great time with your family.

Happy Holidays,
Carl

Kris-Have a great time with your family. Enjoy the holidays.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

We will miss you, Kris, but I am happy to see that you will spend the  Holidays with your family.
Enjoy.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hope you have a great time with your mum and dad Kris! And a Merry Christmas to you as well. Have a good one!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks, all. I tried catching up today. I enjoyed my visit with the parents, but it was about 2 days too long!! Mom wants me to stay for longer visits, but being under their roof drives me crazy after a while!
I am not much for homemaking. Cooked way too much, cleaned up, decorated the house, helped when I could, and still sometimes felt she expected more. I even made date ball cookies! And they were surprisingly good! lol
And you all know I'm very social. I went NOWHERE!! And karaoke is delayed because of the eagles game tonight! Don't they know I NEED to sing?? smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Glad you had a good time, Kris even though you wore many hats! Come see me and I promise Karaoke.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.