Topic: MY FRIEND

Hi all, I am not quite sure who can answer this.  But I met a CC warrior through FB and I keep telling her to sign up on this site.  She said she has tried (a while ago) and never received anything back.  I talk about this site often to her and tell her how wonderful it is.  She is very excited to become a member, but she is just encountering some problems.  Her name is Sherie  Cole Deslise in case anyone has seen that name over the last few weeks.  I honestly forget what the sign up process entailed?  Is she supposed to receive an email or something?  Thanks all for your help.  Good day!
Porter

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

Re: MY FRIEND

You may want to ask her to check her SPAM folder to see if she has anything there.  Just an idea.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Okay I think I told her to do that but I will remind her again.  She might just try to sign up again smile

pfox.....please have your friend e-mail me at:
marion.schwartz@colangiocarcinoma.org
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks Marion.  I will tell her smile

You are more than welcome, dear pfox.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER