Topic: Thinking of all of you.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about all of you this holiday season. I pray you are all doing well. I did better than I expected yesterday as it was our first Christmas missing our Lauren. I think the days leading up to Christmas were far worse. I had a few signs from her yesterday, so I know she is in a perfect place called heaven. I hope the coming year will be much better for all that have lost loved ones or are facing this terrible disease. My heart is with you all.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Thinking of all of you.

Thinking of you too Pam. I know that this Christmas will have been exceptionally hard for you all and I so hope that next year will be better for you all.

Hugs for you,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Pam,

I've been thinking, and praying, for you during this holiday season.  Knowing it was your first without sweet Lauren, I said prayers to help you and your family find some comfort in knowing Lauren is at peace.  Many years ago I lost my son, in November, to cancer.  It was the week before Thanksgiving and it was difficult during the Christmas season for us that year.

Stay strong and know that I am always thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Love, Peace & Hugs,
Mary

Thinking of you and your family too Pam.  Glad to day brought you some joy and peace.

Love ya-
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam,

I too am thinking of you and hoping you and your family can find some comfort and peace in the new year.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

My heart is with you too, Pam.
Willow

Willow

Dear Pam,

I think of you often as I take this journey with my Lauren.  I hope that you and your family are finding comfort in one another.

Best wishes,
January

Thank you Pam.

You and your family are often in my thoughts. X

Clare

In the stars now . . . .