Topic: Our Julia!

Just had to share this here with you all. Our Julia has been busy! smile

http://www.dfpportraits.co.uk/index.html

http://www.dfpportraits.co.uk/links.html

Thank you Julia and great work!! smile

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Our Julia!

Good job posting this Gavin.  I had thought of it, but hadn't gotten around to doing anything about it.  Our Julia is very busy and very talented.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

That is great.  Thanks for sharing with us Julia's newest passion.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Wow - they are very good! What a talent Julia.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Wow, Julia is something else. What a talented lady and I know this will be highly successful for her. Miss you Julia!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Oh my goodness, I've just seen this!! Thank you, Gavin and my cc family. I've missed you all so much and I lost myself in my iPad drawing, which has been my main therapy since Sue died.

I now feel well enough to come out of my shell and come back to visit my wonderful cc family.

I don't really know how the pet portraits started (although Laura, my cat, insists of taking all the credit) but I seem to have hit a nerve with pet owners.  I really hope to be able to raise money for cc and Sue's hospice.  If anyone wants a pet portrait and wishes to make their donation to CCF, please do email me and I'll be happy to do one.  Unfortunately, I can't set up a JustGiving page for a non-UK charity and I have no other way of tracking donations for the portraits.

I have a student due and I've just realised I've double-booked myself, so I'd better go.

Love to you all and see you soon.

Julia xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Julia, Julia, it is so good to see your smiling face and to read that you are doing so much better. Time does have a way of moving on or as I always say I had good intentions of contacting someone but life just gets in the way! Stay well and as always we are delighted to hear from you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Love you, Lainy big_smile xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."