Topic: Surgeon Response Time

Prior to meeting with my wife's surgeon, Dr. Reichman of Ochsner, for a follow-up, she had blood drawn for a CA 19-9 test.  Shortly after, we met with the doctor and I asked him what the result of the test was.  He said the result was not in yet.  A few days went by and the results of the CA 19-9 test did not show up in my wife's online Ochsner account, so I decided to email him about it.  I composed a short question, hit send, and within seconds, and I mean seconds, the phone rings and Dr. Reichman tells my wife that her CA 19-9 value was 7.  He also responded to my email that he just told her what the value was.

Bruce Baird

Please be advised that any advice or information in my posts is my personal opinion only and is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice.  ALWAYS seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.

Re: Surgeon Response Time

Dear Bruce, not only was it TIMELY it was good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

That most certainly is good service Bruce! Wish that everything was as quick as that!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

4 (edited by carrybrownz Thu, 29 May 2014 05:28:31)

better resolution to urge obviate cellulite treatment! A deep tissue massage sounds nice with none pain. additionally there's a optical device treatment however i don't recommened that.

Love the low number!!!  Congrats!!!

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider