Topic: I've been MIA

Sorry I've been missing from here but I needed some time away from cc. Even though it is always in my mind, I needed to try not to think about it for a few days.
I'm back and will try to catch up on everyone's news in the next few days.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: I've been MIA

Thanks for checking in, Kris.  Your point is well taken regarding needing some time off and it is well understood as well.  Whenever you are ready (how ever long it may take) we will be glad to have you back.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Cookie! I have been wondering where you were and I hope you are feeling better. I can certainly understand a break from this monster. Don't forget I am here if you want to warm up! It's in the 70's now and I am 10 ft from the pool and Jacuzzi. I would love to see you. I can put up with your stuff if you can put up with mine! It might be good for us both. Know that I am always thinking about you. Sending you much love and big hugs.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy, I will be in Las Vegas Feb. 8-15. A friend paid for it! I'm going to see the Grand Canyon one of those days and am trying to figure out how to see people while I'm there. My brothers family is in San Diego and I have 2 nieces and their families in Phoenix, too.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Kris,

Glad to see your post. No worries about needing time away. You have been so involved with this foundation that a few days to clear your thoughts is understandable.

Have a great trip in Feb. I can't believe you are leaving the lovely Phila area (and its 12 degree temperature) to go to places where you can actually walk outside without freezing.

Carl

Kris the places you want to go to are all in easy distance of each other. You might do the Grand canyon while in Vegas although its cold right now. If you get a chance to come out this way again San Diego and PHX are easy to both take in. I think the Grand Canyon is about the same distance as it is from LAS Vegas or PHX. But w hat is really amazing is Sedona to or from PHX on the way to the Grand Canyon.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris -
You should never feel bad about taking a break. I did not too long ago....and we know it's not us it's the darn disease you need a break from.
Sometimes it just seems to take over your life. I know that's how I feel sometimes.
Just be glad you don't live any where near us. I have an upper respiratory infection and bronchitis, Mark has a sinus infection and upper respiratory infection, our daughter had some combination of what we have and the little one is just getting over an ear infection and upper respiratory infection. We are all on antibiotics and cough medicine...and I think we need stock in Kleenex right now....LOL.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Kris -
You, and all the Moderators, give so much of yourselves.   Know that you are appreciated and loved.  Like they said in the movie, love does mean never having to say you're sorry.

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love