Topic: Dad

In memory of my Dad. 12.7.44 - 10.12.09.

4 years on and I still miss you loads. I even still miss your rubbish jokes!

Love you,

Gavin

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … c98631e276

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Dad

Dear Gavin, my heart is with you.  Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Gavin,

You are your dad's double!  Sending you lots of thoughts and a virtual rubbish joke.

X

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

May your day be filled with kind memories and reminders from your Dad.
My heart goes out to you, take care.

Thinking of you and dad.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Gavin, here is to your Dad and I am sure he has already found some wonderful horses to ride. Perhaps he has gone riding with T.

Today they are with you. Tomorrow they are gone. In the days that follow somehow life goes on. But tears that fell like rain, when souls were torn apart, in time are gently frozen in the corners of the heart. So quickly goes a week, a month will disappear, and then the tears return, its been another year!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

God bless your dad smile

Thank you all! And for sure Lainy, my dad and T will be riding some horses and swapping jokes and stories too!

Hugs to you all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin,

May the memories of your father bring you everlasting joy. 

Take Care
Lou

Gavin,
Sending you hugs today.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Gavin,

We are with you as you remember the wonderful memories with your father. I am sure you have so many terrific moments to remember.

A father-son bond is something that one lives every day of their lives.

My best to you,
Carl

Gavin,

I hope you had a day of great memories of your beloved Dad.

Love & Peace,
Mary

Gavin,

I hope you had a lot of smiles thinking about your Dad and his wonderful life.  Thinking of you.

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Gavin;

Nice post on facebook - so nice of you.

Wonderful post, Gavin xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

FB post, what post was that? On my own page or somewhere else?

Gavin -
For those of us who are Facebook stalkers, good pics that you posted. smile

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Ooh stalkers!! smile

you are a wonderful legacy that he left behind....!!!!

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Thank you Pam!

Gavin,

You have been a rock for this organization since the day I became a member.

I wish there was more I could do or say, but please know the role you play in each of our lives has made an incredible impact.

We would not be where we are without your guidance, counsel, support,......and friendship.

TAKE CARE MY FRIEND.

Carl

Thanks Carl, you take care too my friend.

Gavin