Topic: surgery complete

Hi all. Just a quick update . I'm on day 5 post op and the surgery went well and so is the recovery. I'm starting to slowly get back on the computer to communicate with others and getting stronger each day. Its possible I will discharge tomorrow but if not tom monday. Hope all of you are doing well and many of you have been in my thoughts the last couple of days. Take care everyone.
Porter

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

Re: surgery complete

WooHoo! Porter so glad to hear that. I am sure it has not been an easy recovery but having the surgery is just making things so much better. And hopefully a load off your mind.
Take it easy once you get home and let yourself be pampered. You deserve it.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

YIPPEE, Porter! Something told me to check once on site here before I went to bed and will now sleep very peacefully! You sound great and we will be waiting to hear the rest. I can't believe this week went so fast. Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can plan a trip here down the road, Yea, I am so over the moon for you. Don't rush anything and also wishing you a very comfortable recovery! HUGS and LOVE!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Porter, 

Thanks for the update.  Great to hear that all went well and you are well on your way to recovering.  Take your time.  So happy for you.  Looking forward to hearing more good news as your recovery progresses.

Thinking of you.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thanks guys. Lainy yes I plan to take all the time my body and I need. But as of now my goal is to head down that way in June. I will keep u updated via email wink

Congratulations, Porter, on your smooth recovery! So glad everything went well and you will be home soon. Healing thoughts and healthy blessings,
Willow

Willow

Fantastic news! smile  Here's to a speedy recovery!

Hi Porter,

I am happy to hear everything went well and you are now on the mend. Take care and know I am thinking about you.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Awesome news.  Each and every day will bring you closer to total recovery.  Thinking of you and sending tons of good wishes your way.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Great news Porter!! Here's hoping for a quick recovery so you can get back to warmer climates!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Great news!  Get well soon!

-Susie

So happy for you. Take it slow and rest.
Hugs,
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

This is great news to read - just lovely.

X

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Dear Porter,

I've been following your progress on Caringbridge.  I couldn't be happier for you and your family.  I wish you a speedy recovery.

Best,

January

15 (edited by LisaS Tue, 04 Feb 2014 12:59:25)

Glad to see you posting post surgery. I'm thrilled for you. Do you have your caring bridge site posted?  I follow caring bridge a lot and post there too. Just added my link on that section.

Lisa

Eta:  found it. Clever deduction from seeing your name on posts and your screen name. Will be following your recovery and hoping to write a similar story one day. Well done!

Impatient patient.

Hi Porter,

Great news that the surgery went well.  I'm so happy!!!  I will continue to keep you in my prayers!!!

Love, Peace & Hugs,
Mary

Please share porters caringbridge link..
Thanks in advance!

Willow

Dear Willow-

I used the deduction method as well!  Caring Bridge for Porter Fox.  A very happy site!

January

Thanks guys for all the support.  Yes that's me on caring bridge.  I try to update here as well but do most of it on caringbridge! Thanks for all the care and support!