Topic: Thanks

I felt the need to post under the category of "Thought for the day".

My thought is this:

Thank you to all the moderators who willingly give their time - and more important - their knowledge to those of us who are caught in this difficult situation,

From the very first day I found this site, and the amazing people who work tirelessly to help us (i.e. moderators, caregivers, etc.), I knew this was a special group and a special place.

You touch the lives of so many people and you do it with grace and knowledge and compassion and experience and love and care and concern and.....

My wife and I are currently in a state of "unknown" right now but I know I can come to you with any questions or concerns and you will be there to help to the best of your ability. What a special group.

I hope you all find joy in this day.

Carl

Re: Thanks

How gracious, Carl.  I do understand the state of "unknown" because we're there too (with my sister).  Great advice to find joy in every day.
Willow

Willow

Carl....special people draw to special people; you and the other 2000 members are good proof of this theory. 
Nothing new has been added to Lynn's blog.  I hope that things are status quo.

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Not yet ready to add to the blog till we know more.

But chemo is taking its toll. We had to cancel the chemo yesterday because her blood work wasn't good enough for the infusion.

And Lynn is not feeling as well. We've actually moved up her CT scan to next week because we want to know how things are going.

Thanks for caring,
Carl

A ton of good wishes is heading your way.  Please stay in touch.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Carl,
Sending positive and healing thoughts.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thanks for that Carl. Sorry to hear that Lynn is having a tough time right now and I think that moving the CT up a bit is a good idea. Tons of positive thoughts are coming your way and my fingers are crossed for the upcoming scan.

Stay strong Carl and let us know how things go for Lynn. You know that we are all here for you.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Carl, Thanks for that nice post even while going through all of this.  Hoping things improve for Lynn soon.  Take care.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.