Topic: 5th Philadelphia Phillies player

Well, the 5th Philadelphia Phillies baseball player has been diagnosed with some sort of cancer in the past few years. Hhmmmm. Something in the air or the water? I know there are many forms of cancer and it's getting more prevalent, but 5 in a couple of years?? I find it disconcerting.
BTW, these players are all pretty recent. Not a big time frame for when they played here. 3 of them played together. I don't follow much, so I don't know if the other two played with them or not....

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: 5th Philadelphia Phillies player

It's strange how cancer does that. We had four women where I work diagnosed with breast cancer at the same time and three of them were inflammatory. It was in just a couple of months too. Then shortly after that one supervisor and our chaplain were also diagnosed with cancer...one was colon and not sure the other and then our only guy nurse was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Probably all in about 6 months total. We only have about 60 people that work together.

It always make you wonder.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Marin County, located north of the Golden Bridge, is supposed to have the highest cluster of breast cancer occurrences in the US.  No explanation as to why this is happening.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Interesting as here in less than a block, the lady next to us has been fighting cancer since before Jim got sick.  Even had a bone marrow transplant and is now in remission.  Down a few doors the other way a good friend passed away last year from pancreatic cancer that had spread from other areas and 2 years before Jim passed her brother died from CC.   It really does make you wonder.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.