The internet has become a great source of information and the people of this discussion board are quickly becoming good friends. There are so many questions but not many thorough answers available and so I am finding the discussions so informative.
Question: I read lists of symptoms of Intrehepatic Cholangiocarcinoma..but how does one deal with them?
1. When my husband turns yellow, is there something that can be done to ease off the jaundice (which comes and goes)?
2. The continuous nausea that is keeping him away from his job... he has tried just about every pill and suppository on the market... and any relief is short lived. Any natural remedies / suggestions?
3. Are swollen feet a symptom of the disease? Although not painful, the swelling is very obvious. I have been told that it is poisoning from constipation, which he has as a result of the Oxy medications he is taking.
4. At times he has trouble swallowing. Medication in large capsules has to be opened and sprinkle of his breakfast oats or in yoghurt. What causes the swallowing difficulties.
5. It is a week since the end of his radiation treatment. Could any of these symtoms still be side affects of the radiation?
Thanks for you assistance.